Thursday, November 19, 2015

The Perfect Snow Blower For the Short Girl

My First Snow Blower

    Being a single female, a new home owner, and living in New Hampshire I was about to have my first ever “winter clean-up.” Which meant...snow blower shopping. I was extremely nervous about having to take care of all that snow alone. So for all of you ladies who are in the market for your own snowblower and you are having an anxiety attack, calm down! It was not as bad as I thought it would be.
    The snow blower I decided to purchase is called the “Toro Snow Master” and frankly I am in love! The Snow Master made it so easy for me. I was afraid that my small stature would make it impossible for me to push it. However, that was not the case at all. The Snow Master was able to cut through even our heaviest snowfall without any trouble at all. My Toro even chopped through that hard snow that collects by the driveway entrance, from the city plow.
    So here are the final notes about why you need the Toro Snow Master in your life this winter season. The Snow Master; is extremely lightweight, turns on a dime, gets all the tall snow, cuts through wet snow like butter, has a ridiculously easy chute control, clears to the pavement, it even has poly skid shoes that protect my driveway, a personal pace feature so I can go fast or slow, and its red... I mean can it get any better? 

    Okay, well good luck on all of your snow adventures this season ladies and I hope this helps you make your own decision.

For more help on what snow blower is right for you. Check out these guys ProParts Direct www.propartsdirect.net use the Live Chat Feature.  These guys will really help you out!

1 comment:

  1. 175 lb is not exactly light to me and 40" height does fit a short person that well unless you consider 6'10 is short

    ReplyDelete